Sunday, October 5, 2008

::Last Words::

people say some of the best stuff when they're about to die. No joke. I mean, it's kind of sad thinking that they died directly after they said this... but it's so amazing to see how they bid us goodbye.

Some famous last words:
"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something." --Pancho Villa
"Goodbye. I am leaving because I am bored."--George Saunders
"I'm afraid I'm being such a nuisance." --Edith Sitwell
"Now comes the mystery." --Henry Ward Beecher
"Goodnight." --Lord Byron
"Friends, applaud. The comedy is over." --Ludwig von Beethoven
"Go away. I'm alright." --H.G. Wells

Today is Ray A. Kroc, Kate Winslet, and Chester A. Arthur's Birthday!!!
More on Ray A. Kroc, credited for making McDonald's into a major fast food industry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Kroc
More on Kate Winslet: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Winslet
More on Chester A. Arthur, our 21st president: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_A._Arthur

No comments: