Wednesday, October 1, 2008

::Lip-Synchin' on the bus::

Wow... I actually did it.
After 20 consecutive posts, I broke the chain.
I feel so devious... oooooh. *stealthy music plays in background*

^ Pay no attention to that... hehe. Anyways, not much [that i feel like blogging about] is happening lately. I managed to not make it into everything I tried out for last month, so I'm super hoping that the school play cast results turn out in my favor. I'm not expecting anything major, but at least hoping that maybe, just maybe, I might to get to be a tree like fred. Or a moving tree, AKA- a chorusperson in a play. Don't think I'm being mean, and I don't believe that every part matters: I'm normally the chorusperson. But think about it, in musicals, chorus people get to sing and dance and stuff, but let's face it- if you don't have any lines in a play, isn't it kind of like being a moving, semi-emotional tree?

Here's what I enjoy doing on the bus to occupy my time: listen to my iPod, like most people. But I add a special flavor to it- I lip synch. You know, I'd disrupt the peace if I sang out loud, and it would be a repeat of middle school bus rides with Patrick and Trevor. So, I lip-synch it with a lot of emotion and occasional dance moves. I bet the people on my bus think I'm crazy. Frankly, I think most people think I'm crazy. But I'm decently okay with that. It actually looks pretty cool when you have the music. But I bet the peoples in the back of the bus are like, "Oh, there's that crazy weird Lip-synching girl. Stay away from her..."

I have to admit that I'm liking High school a lot better than middle school, mainly since i have some pretty decent friends who care. I'm still having my awkward nerd moments where a certain someone excludes me from everything and everybody, but I guess it all pays off. *sigh*

today in 1971, Walt Disney World opened.
Today is Jimmy Carter and Julie Andrews' birthday.
more on Julie Andrews: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Andrews and Jimmy Carter, our 39th president,: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter .

No comments: