Wooooooo. Today was another day. Another 'Fun Monday'. Fun Monday is the best example of an oxymoron I've ever heard. Wooo.
I need to find a good quote for my quote of the week.
So, about my title- I think I found something very little people [an exception is ppl who have been to my house... more specifically my room] know about me. You may think it's weird, but at this point I think it's downright cool... Alright, I'm a Beanie Babie Fetish.
I have so many I can't count them. My parents started my collection when I was super little. No, my beanie babies did not sit on the shelf and collect dust when I was like 5. I played with them every day. And I regret it now that I am mostly a collector, but I removed the swing tags back then, which knocks off value if i were to sell them. I remember those days. I used to have soooo much fun with them. I even have a mint Patty the Platypus, which is one of the original 8 from 1993.
My collection is mostly confined to dogs though. All of the ones above my bed are dogs. I really do need to count them, but my Dad guesstimated about 70 so.
Ok, sorry for wasting ur time. Just thought I'd share w/ ya.
Today is Universal Children's Day.
Embrace your inner child. (this totes fits my Beanie Babies theme)
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment