Thursday, September 11, 2008

::Hello World!!!!::

I have finally been inspired of what to say.
Hi, I'm Lauren. I live in a house and I go to school in a town. I am X years old. I have a mom and a dad and I have one or more sibling(s). I have a pet of some sort (rock or living thing? You decide. Trees do make very nice pets.) I wear clothing and carry a bag. I have the most amazing friends from my theatre group. They rock my world, my life, my socks off, and any other way you'd like to say it. Keeping it simple, they're the best.
I enjoy composing music and am currently in the midst of writing the book and music for 2 musicals of my own- I Hate Homework and Narcissistic. Both of them I think suck, but my friends think they rock. And I think almost all of my work is bad, so it must be good. My friends aren't the lying type.
I also am a poetic soul occasionally and am inspired by stupid little things like trips to target or something someone says. Some of my greatest poetic works are titled- Time Flies When You're Having Fun, My Name is George, and Why Did I Fall in Love?. Ask me about them sometime.
Anyways, I can be a very nice, fun person when the weather permits (not the weather outside, loser.) But otherwise, I'm pretty loser-riffic when u come down to it. I hope you didn't waste to much time reading about me, and find something better to do than read my profile.
Have a nice morning/day/ evening!
This concludes the random rantings.
THE END!

No comments: