Friday, September 19, 2008

::Invisabel::

So, I've been writing a story lately about a girl who becomes invisible when she is angry, sad, or annoyed. I felt like posting a paragraph. Enjoy:


I began to feel the anger rushing to my head and the electric jolt tickle up my back. It was a so familiar feeling, I barely noticed it happening until I saw my hand vanish and Dr. Parry start the stopwatch. What I was more concerned about were the things Dr. Parry had said to me. I was nothing like my mother. I wasn't a disappointment. Sure, most adults thought I was because of my average grades and my occasional lack of homework, but if you get to know me well, like Dr. Parry, you know I am truly smart. Gifted in fact. It also happens that one of my gifts is unexplainable, and requires attention. That's why I needed an anecdote: a control to my so-called gift.

No comments: