Today, nothing very interesting happened. Other than the fact that my codename on the school website is Aquamarine Capybara!!! w00t.
kk, so you probably want an explanation for that random outburst of Coneybear pride. You see at my school, we have this uber webpage that is the marvelous groupfusion. We can sign in on the site via our student number. And then, it automatically knows our name and classes and other stuff. and we also get to pick a code name!!! [for the message boards. to remain anonymous] When I saw Capybara, I immediately picked it. You see, in the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, one of Leaf's words is Capybara, which he's referring to in 'I'm not that Smart' when he talks about how acouchis are alike to capybaras. anyhoo, i picked aquamarine because it is a cool color. There are not many capybaras at OP, lol.
Otherwise, my day was a very genial, vanilla kind of day.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment