One Person Karaoke Party-
So, today, I got UBERR bored after my auditions for all-county, [they pretty much sucked, ok?] and I had nothing better to do, I decided to go tubing for Karaoke vids. [I'm sorry, I deleted the explanation for 'tubing'. Tubing means that I am searching/ randomly surfing for videos on youtube, in all of my contexts. If someone asks you to go tubing, it's most likely the type with the inflatable tube and the rapids, FYI.] I sang a variety of tunes from No One- Alicia Keys to On My Own- Les Miserables. OX, my uglydoll, thinks I was really good.
Are you Revived?-
Today was the revival at our church. Bri and I are in the choir. we sang 6 songs. Then, my dad took Bri and I home.
The Burger Queens-
But not really home. He had to feed me dinner, so we went to Burger King. And Bri ate there too. My gosh, we messed up so many of their crowns [Bri, my siblings, and I]. We laughed and joked about stuff of which I cannot remember because my memory is failing me. When it comes back, I'll post it up. It was still really fun. And now, my voice is sore from my karaoke party and the revival and singing in the car.
Today is Avril Lavigne and Cosimo de Medici's birthday!!!
More on Cosimo de Medici- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosimo_de_Medici
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment