So, today, I got a BRAND NEW TEXTBOOK to keep for the year. It's for spanish. I'm going to write her description below. She'll be added to the other post later.
Arabela, the spanish texbook: is a spanish beauty who is loved and adored in her country of Spain. There are many dashing suitors who desire her hand in marriage, but she does not love any one of them. She hopes to find someone who shares her love of reading and singing. Her father is not pleased with her refusal to marry any of the suitors, so he ships her off to America. She is new to the country and very confused. Can she find someone who understands her for who she is? Or was her trip to America pointless?
I'm also gonna combine this post to tell you some funny things... Or weird things that i think are funny. Take ur pick.
First Day of School:
Old Student: She's nice and cool. you'll like her.
Homeroom teacher: No, I'm scary and mean. Like an ogre!
Random Student: You mean like Shrek?
Homeroom teacher: No the mean and scary type, not the fuzzy, dreamworks type.
Today:
*Complete Silence. Everyone has finished their quiz. Or so we think*
Random Kid [same from above]: YESSSSS!!!! YES! YES! YES! [<--- that scared me to death]
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment