Saturday, September 13, 2008

::Taylor, David, and Lauren's Mall Adventure::

Photobucket
ABOVE: David's marvelous high heels [with black socks lol]. Aren't they sooo prettiful?

Ok, so me and my friends went to a mall and acted crazy. Which is expected because we act crazy no matter where. So we can be crazy where ever we want to. But mostly the Mall and Applebee's, the Animal Club's hang out. Many a story come from that place.
Anyways, back to the mall adventure... as much as i enjoy getting off topic...
We went to the mall at 6:00. Whee for details... I was SUPPOSED to print off the Smart Guide to Having Fun at the Mall, and we were gonna do ALL of the things on there, but i forgot, being my loserrific, sucky memory self, lol. We did manage to do a lot of crazy stuff. Here's a list of all the amazing stuff we did.

  • We skipped in Target... how awesome is that?
  • I found this huge purple ball and I threw it at David. Then, David threw it back. That declared Magical Purple Ball War. He darted throughout the aisles.
  • We went to the halloween section and tried on/ admired various parts of costumes.
  • We found Diva Puppies. Diva Puppies are amazing bobbleheads that you can paint and create outfits for them. We need to get together and do it some time.
  • We went to the guys' hats section [for David] and modeled most of the hats. David asked my opinion on them, and I cracked up at every hat. Sorry, David!
  • We went to American Eagle and picked out the worst shirts in there [David and Tay: Pink button downs... Me: Yellow button down] We all accessorized our button downs with shirts underneath of colors that clashed so badly someone should have called the fashion police. Taylor and I both noticed that ours were a little...how do i say this- lowcut, in the nicest way to put it. David laughed. we took a marvelous picture. And decided that it would be terribly unkind to purchase these fashions because we would make everyone else jealous.
  • We went to The Shoe Dept. and tried on heels [yes, even david tried on a pair] lol. That made my day. Taylor and I were his attendants and we tied his shoes prettifully. Then, he proceeded [after taking the shoes off] to make us try on the shoes he thought were the ugliest and prettiest.
  • We then went to Bath and Body Works. Being the spontaneous person i am, I decided to make myself smell like every scent the place carried. Right now, I have like 14 scents on each arm. And FYI, the pumpkin scent is DISGUSTING. never try it.
  • Then, Tay and I went to eat. Of course, we dragged David along. We ate at Chick fil-A and David ate our fries.
  • We told David we would meet up with him at Aeropostale when he went to the bathroom. We then took the opportunity to pratice our preppiest acts. We had totes no idea where aeropostale was so we found a map like thing. It was very interesting. We found out we had gone the wrong way. And then we saw TREES. Trees are so nice and friendly and down-right huggable. I glomped the tree. And then Taylor did too. And then we waved goodbye to the tree [what? we're crazy teens. Can't a crazy teen hug a tree without someone staring at them?]. Then, we saw David walk into Aeropostale, looking confused because we weren't there. Then we sneak- attacked him.
  • That was about it because we ran out of time... we also peeked in american eagle again.

TA DA!!! that was our fabulous mall adventure.

1 comment:

Me :) said...

aaaahhh sounds like fun!!!!! lol yeah the mall's one of the best places to have a kuhrayzee good time!