Monday, September 22, 2008

::Untitled School Project::

So, today in school, we were given 4 prompts. I loved this so much i'm prolly going to do most of them. ATM, i'm doing the prompt that states: 3rd person omniscient: Describe a breakup that one person wasn't expecting. So, I made a story that sort of parallels Legally Blonde in a way... ONLY NOT!!! Don't worry, it's totes different. Summary made short: Angie= break-up, Shawn= proposal.

Excerpt time:
The phone rang at Angie's house on a Friday afternoon, stopping her mid-sentence in the brand new book she had been buried in all afternoon. She got up and checked Caller ID. Shawn. She should've suspected it, too. Didn't Shawn know that this was the only time she got to read due to her busy work schedule?
Shawn decided to call Angie, the love of his life, that friday afternoon. He knew she'd be annoyed with him, but he had something he wanted to ask her, and he felt it couldn't wait.
When Angie picked up the phone, Shawn felt his heart explode with excitement. Angie answered in a bored, but beautiful voice.
"Hello?" She said.
"Hi, Angie. It's me, Shawn."
"I know. I have Caller ID." Angie stated bluntly.
"Sorry to interrupt you, Sweetie, but I was dying to see you. It's been a while." He said happily.
"You saw me yesterday." Angie said, putting the phone on speaker and going back to her book.

OH, THAT'S RIGHT....
TODAY WAS HOBBIT DAY AND ELEPHANT APPRECIATION DAY!!!! Did you appreciate an elephant? Did you give a huzzah to the Hobbits?

No comments: