When I have nothing better to blog about, I am going to find a random birthday or something interesting that happened on this date in history.
H.G. Wells, FYI, is the author of War of the Worlds. To learn more, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._G._Wells
Bill Murray is an actor most famous for the movie Ghostbusters. To learn more, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Murray
Now that I am done with the random fact of the day, I might as well talk about my day. There's not much to say: I worked on my Poe project, I went to the mall with mom [different than a mall adventure: WAAAAAY different] and then went to choir. It may seem like I have worked an awful lot on this project, which I have, but really, I just take breaks. And choir was cool since everyone was there. Still not much to stay. I also ate Thai food with mom afterwards choir. w00t! Have a nice evening, everyone. Make sure you check out my totes cool links!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment