Friday, September 26, 2008

::My friend, Noah::

Haha, you prolly thought that I wouldn't post in a while, didn't ya?
Well, while I will EVENTUALLY stop posting every day, I do have something semi-interesting to say. I finally decided to open my graphing calculator and take it to school. Then, I realized: What's the fun of having a calculator or any kind of device and not naming it? So, I debated names [on the magical baby names site- http://www.babynames.com/index.php] and I decided that I'd name him Noah, because that is a cool name.
I guess I'll do a Noah biography.

Noah, the graphing calculator: is a very smart inademate object. He knows many a thing that even the primitive humans that operate him don't. Noah is almost always right if he's in a good mood. Noah is tired of being perfect though. He longs to be freed from his smartness, and meet other calculators who share his love of the quadratic formula and classical music. But why would they talk to him? Noah is very shy, so he does not stand out very well. But can Noah break free?

today, in 1957, West Side Story opened on Broadway.
And OMIGOSH, IT'S OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN'S BIRTHDAY!!!
more on Olivia Newton-John: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivia_Newton_John

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evaporator Replacement Tax Credit - Free Boiler Grants

In the event that you as of now get Working evaporator substitution tax break or other qualifying benefits then you will be in line for a Free Boiler Grant which may work with your supplanting your old wasteful and costly heater. The ECO plot helps householders who get Working Tax Credits, and it is substitution Universal Credit, to supply subsidizing for a substitution heater inside the home.

Mortgage holders and individual inhabitants might be qualified for subsidizing under the Government-upheld plot which gives heater financing to those in receipt of 1 of the passing advantages, including Working kettle substitution tax reduction. In the event that this is appropriate to you or somebody who for all time lives in your family you will get help to initiate a novel evaporator which can assist with diminishing your energy charges essentially.
Ark Insulation

imran khan said...

I appreciate how you seem to be everywhere. I see you more than I read every time I come over here to read something. Keep it up, it's a good one.

Anonymous said...

Recruitment agencies collaborate with government policies aimed at protecting migrant workers.

i raised a black dragon said...

Dragons have always held a special place in human imagination. From ancient mythology to modern-day fantasy literature, these majestic creatures captivate our minds with their awe-inspiring presence. In this article, I will share my unique experience of raising a black dragon, delving into the challenges, joys, and profound bond that developed between us.

wise care 365 pro lifetime said...

Wise Care 365 Pro employs advanced algorithms to scan and clean your system, removing unnecessary files and optimizing settings to boost performance. By eliminating clutter and streamlining operations, it ensures that your computer runs faster and more efficiently, even for resource-intensive tasks like gaming or multimedia editing.

Anonymous said...

Dragons have always held a cherished place in the human imagination. From ancient myths to modern fantasy tales, these magnificent creatures continue to captivate us with their awe-inspiring presence. In this article, I will share my extraordinary journey of raising a black dragon, offering a glimpse into the challenges, joys, and the profound bond that formed between us. For more intriguing stories and lifestyle insights, visit my blog at Buzzing Blog

Anonymous said...

Dragons have always held a cherished place in the human imagination. From ancient myths to modern fantasy tales, these magnificent creatures continue to captivate us with their awe-inspiring presence. In this article, I will share my extraordinary journey of raising a black dragon, offering a glimpse into the challenges, joys, and the profound bond that formed between us. For more intriguing stories and lifestyle insights, visit my blog at Buzzing Blog,