*drum roll of happiness and glee*
After the ever-popular ::Taylor, David, and Lauren's Mall Adventure:: blog a week ago, Taylor, David and Lauren decided to out do themselves and go to the mall again. Only this time, they went to a larger mall, which meant more possibilities and more fun times to be had. And a surprise mystery guest that shocked the masses. Read Lauren's account of this epic adventure in which the all partake: the mystery, the friendship and the downright stupid things they all decide to do.
- Sorry if that intro creeped you out.
- First off, my dad wanted to go to a local event beforehand, so i agreed to that. Lo and Behold, I happen to see my other BFF, Bri. I asked if she had any plans, and she didn't, so my dad agreed to take her to the mall too. In that moment in time, she became our official guest star.
- Then, my dad picked up Tay. He turned on the radio and we [or I... umm yeah] did interpretive dances/ lip syncs of popular songs such as My Heart Will Go On.
- We then saw David waiting for us by Sears. Only we were on the top floor and he was on the bottom floor. Taylor and I went down the escalator. But as we were going down, David came up. We then walked up the stairs and hugged David. This reminded me of a time where I had accidentally gotten on a down escalator and had been climbing up. And i wasn't going anywhere. I was all like "Why aren't I going anywhere?" and then I realized that I was on the wrong escalator. I felt REALLY smart.
- Then, we gave David his "David/ Star Wars Bag of Super Coolness". It had a super duper special surprise inside= A gray-ish striped Fedora [<--- hat]!!! He loved it muchly.
- Then, we started our mall adventure. We wandered aimlessly around for a couple minutes and then we went into Forever 21 to look for a part of David's Joker costume. [we came to the mall with a mission... to find pieces of david's costume and have fun too] But then, we proceeded in finding the ugliest outfits for eachother. Only this time with a twist. I picked out Bri's outfit, Bri picked out Tay's outfit, Tay picked out my outfit, and we all collaborated to make David's outfit. We all conveniently managed to pick out the same ugly skirt for eachother [not David]. It was like this awful heap of quilt squares that didn't match. And each of us got 2 really busy layers [shirts]. For David, it was pretty amusing. We gave him a Old Geezer/ Bowling Shirt covered in dice, a random jacket, and swishy guy pants. Surprisingly, he looked the best out of any of us. We continued to compliment eachother on how great we looked and how others would be jealous. David wanted to go back and buy the jacket.
- We found the mall's halloween store then. It was very interesting. They were playing that song that everyone dances to [if David or Tay or Bri could correct me, that would be awesome], so i randomly broke out dancing. Taylor started dancing with me. And then, I found this cashier dressed as Scooby Doo. Just 4 kicks, I asked him to pose with me and I acted like I was 6 years old. And he posed with me!!! That was pretty cool.
- Then, we set off for Hot Topic, otherwise known as 'The Place with No Air and People Scream at You'. Note: I have nothing against Hot Topic, it's just not my favorite place to be. This is where we found David's socks and shirt for his Joker costume. Bri also found some magical suspenders. I actually felt a bit naseous in that place, but i quickly recovered.
- We wandered around for a bit. And then we found out that there's a Hannah Montana build-a-bear. Who would want one of those? I hit the cardboard cut out.
- We were looking for a place for David to try on... i mean to find heels for Tay, but David refused to wear heels again. We decided to find an even compromise and we made him wear big sunglasses, funny white hat, and pout for the camera. I would have that picture if David would send it... I only have half of the pics atm.
- We pretended we were a couple with david and we dragged him along and said a little too loudly that we needed to shop for furniture for our new house. The attendants looked at us weirdly like we were nuts. Which we are, or at least i am.
- Bri liked this random passerby's t-shirt so I asked him where he got it. He said Forever 21. We headed over there. We decided to pretend to be stalking David in the place.
- We were on a mission and we were in the zone. That is, me and Taylor, because Bri walked around and pretended she didn't know us. We were artfully ducking, hiding behind pants legs, etc. We probably looked really weird. And people were staring at us. Oh, BTW, that passerby was pulling our leg. They didn't have the t-shirt we liked there.
- We walked around until i saw a glimmering beam of light. A tree!!!!!!! I hugged it. a LOT of people were staring. Taylor hugged it too. And then, I realized it was plastic, which made me feel stupid. I yelled at the tree and accused it of being a liar.
- We then went by Macy's and we decided to have a 1.. 2.. 3.. RANDOM MACY'S PHOTOSHOOT!!! We posed with the manikins with David and our photographer. We imitated their poses and blank stares to a par.
- I totes forgot the Aveda War Stripes... Hehe... Well, I was putting all this random carp on my face and then i had this soapy goop on my finger. The container would not tell me what it was for, so i gave myself those stripes that football players or indians wear. I then walked around and lotsa peoples were staring at me. And my face felt "rejuvenated". I like that stuff.
- We all bid our ways and Taylor and Bri and I rode home to music with cliched lyrics, bad metaphors, and queens who danced.
THE END
CREDITS-
David, as himself
Tay, as herself
Lauren, as herself
Bri, as herself
The Magical Salesguy, as Scooby-Doo
The Plastic Tree, as itself*
The Manikins, as themsleves
Random Other Peoples, as themselves
And with that my good friends, I bid you goodnight.
*-[because lying, plastic trees don't have feelings]

2 comments:
hahaha omgsh that's hilarious!!! sounds like u guyz had a blast!!!now i have this strange urge to go to the mall. . .
LOL... yeah we totes did have fun. And going to the mall can be very addicting [unless it's clothes shopping... then, you should stay away!!!!]
Post a Comment